Radiological technologists work to bring the best diagnostic imaging to the radiologist using x-rays. Discovered in 1895, x-rays helped revolutionize medicine. Rad techs bring the latest knowledge and technology, and the safe production of x-rays to see what may be wrong inside the patient without exploratory surgery.
Design is applied through a heat transfer vinyl process.
This brand of shirt is a best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester)
- Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Made in Dominican Republic