Pardon our dust while we’re getting this website up and running. I’ve been selling t-shirts for over four years now, mostly on other retailers’ sites. These other sites can offer you more options for shirt types and colors as well as merchandise types. Most offer hoodies, mugs (although I suggest the Design by Humans store for that), water bottles, stickers, posters, wall art. And you may have an existing relationship with these providers.
I wanted to start my own site for several reasons, but the main reason was to offer a top quality t-shirt. The Fruit of the Loom shirts sold here are 5oz, preshrunk, all-cotton shirt. It is a solid piece of clothing that should last. As a bonus, for some of my designs I can offer a version of heat transfer vinyl which creates a more solid image compared to the POD (print on demand) technology used for other shirts. These are the shirts that cost a little more. If you want lighter shirts, tall sizes, fitted t-shirts, or these designs on different merchandise items (like mugs and stickers) you’ll need to check out my other outlets.
As I continue cranking out more designs, it’s my intent to keep adding them to these other sites as well.
- On Spreadshirt at coyoteshirts.myspreadshop.com. Spreadshop has the most of my designs
- On Amazon for my Museum Pieces brand and my Laughing Coyote brand
- On TeePublic at www.teepublic.com/user/laughingcoyote
- On Design by Humans at www.designbyhumans.com/shop/LaughingCoyote
- On RedBubble at www.redbubble.com/people/SteveBuchheit
- On Bonfire at www.bonfire.com/store/laughing-coyote
- On Threadless at coyoteshirts.threadless.com
If you’re looking for a custom design, a color variation, bulk orders, or you need customized products for organizations or schools in the Grand Valley or NE Ohio area, you can send me an email to email@example.com.